Reported Building Fire - Smoke in the Building
By CFC Watch desk
November 5, 2022

At 6:59pm, Collegeville Fire Company was dispatched along with its automatic aid Companies to a reported building fire in the 200 block of E 9th Avenue (a residence hall on the campus of Ursinus College) in the Borough of Collegeville. The incident was a cooking mishap and units assisted in clearing smoke out of the building. Units were on scene for 45 minutes. Some photos courtesy of Upper Salford Fire Company.

Units: E 34; SD 34; CAR 34; FP34-5
Mutual Aid: L77; TW53; E66; SD78; E68; SD86; Medic 376-18